Search This Blog

Friday 20 December 2013

Psalm6 NWT(2013)

To the director; to be accompanied with stringed instruments tuned to Shem′i·nith.* A melody of David.
6 O Jehovah, do not reprove me in your anger,
And do not correct me in your rage.+
2 Show me favor,* O Jehovah, for I am growing weak.
Heal me, O Jehovah,+ for my bones are shaking.
3 Yes, I am* greatly disturbed,+
And I ask you, O Jehovah—how long will it be?+
4 Return, O Jehovah, and rescue me;*+
Save me for the sake of your loyal love.+
5 For in death there is no mention* of you;
In the Grave,* who will praise you?+
6 I have grown weary with my sighing;+
All night long I soak my bed with tears;*
I flood my couch with weeping.+
7 My eye is weak from my grief;+
It has dimmed* because of all those harassing me.
8 Get away from me, all you who behave wickedly,
For Jehovah will hear the sound of my weeping.+
9 Jehovah will hear my request for favor;+
Jehovah will accept my prayer.
10 All my enemies will be put to shame and dismayed;
They will fall back in sudden disgrace.+

No comments:

Post a Comment