Search This Blog

Friday 20 December 2013

Psalm4NWT(2013)

To the director; to be accompanied with stringed instruments. A melody of David.
4 When I call, answer me, O my righteous God.+
Make a way of escape* for me in my distress.
Show me favor and hear my prayer.
2 You sons of men, how long will you turn my honor into humiliation?
How long will you love what is worthless and search for what is false? (Selah)
3 Know that Jehovah will treat his loyal one in a special way;*
Jehovah will hear when I call to him.
4 Be agitated, but do not sin.+
Have your say in your heart, upon your bed, and keep silent. (Selah)
5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness,
And trust in Jehovah.+
6 There are many saying: “Who will show us anything good?”
Let the light of your face shine upon us, O Jehovah.+
7 You have filled my heart with greater rejoicing
Than those who have an abundant harvest of grain and new wine.
8 I will lie down and sleep in peace,+
For you alone, O Jehovah, make me dwell in security.+

No comments:

Post a Comment