Search This Blog

Monday 27 November 2023

How about we just stick to the plain reading of the text II

 John Ch.14:28NKJV"You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because [h]I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is GREATER than I."

Hebrews Ch.6:13NKJV"For when God made a promise to Abraham, because He could swear by NO ONE greater, He swore by Himself,"

John Ch.17:3 Ch.17:3KJV"And this is life eternal, that they might know THEE (second person singular)the ONLY true God, AND Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. "

John Ch.8:50KJV"And I seek NOT mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth."

John Ch.12:28NIV"FATHER, glorify YOUR(Not our) name!” Then a voice came from heaven, “I have glorified it, and will glorify it again.”"

Matthew Ch.20:23NIV"Jesus said to them, “You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my FATHER.”"

Luke Ch.18:19NIV"“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone."





No comments:

Post a Comment