Search This Blog

Monday 30 January 2023

One more time

 Everything that is true of the one true God MUST be true of any person identical to/ identified as the one true God.

If then Jesus Christ is the one true God. Then everything that is true of the one true God MUST also be true Jesus Christ.

Including : acts ch.3:13 NIV "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus..."

Jesus must of necessity be his own Lord.

John ch.8:54 NIV"Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. "

Jesus Christ must of necessity be his own Father 

And if as trinitarians insist the one God is the trinity. Then Jesus must be the trinity .

If this strikes you as illogical (first good for you) 

Hopefully you will at least understand why it strikes me as illogical.





No comments:

Post a Comment