Search This Blog

Friday 28 April 2023

The apostle John and his Lord Corrected per Trinitarian logic.

John ch.4:12NIV"No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us."

Well that can't be true 

1John ch.1:1NIV"That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 2The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. "

Our brother John and his fellow apostles were Eyewitnesses of the risen Christ i.e the posthuman /superhuman Christ ,who our Trinitarian and Modalists interlocutors insists is the most high God.

Thus John and the Christ who inspired his statements must be mistaken, happens to best of us.

Revelation ch.3:12NIV"The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name."

But the most high worships no one as He is on no one's debt 

Job ch.41:11NIV"Who has given me anything that I need to pay back? Everything under heaven is mine."

Only those in debt to JEHOVAH owe him worship. 

Revelation ch.4:11NIV"“You are worthy, our Lord and God,

to receive glory and honor and power,

for you created all things,

and by your will they were created

and have their being.”

Giving devotion to those not entitled to it is idolatry not worship.

So once again as per Trinitarian logic we must correct Jesus Christ and his apostle.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment